Re: Which one is favourite car and why?

Go down

Re: Which one is favourite car and why?

Post  rahulmittal on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:39 am

Hello.
Mine favourite car is Hyundai Accent. And the reason of liking the accent is it has a very good structure, headlights. And mainly the looks of the car is very luxurious.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

rahulmittal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Re: Which one is favourite car and why?

Post  Jack on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:16 am

Mine favorite car is Hyundai Accord because it has killing looks and great features in it

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  johnphilips on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 pm

My favorite car is Honda CRV. It's has a great look and very luxurious.

John Philips
seriöse Singelbörse stingray boots

johnphilips

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 on Wed May 05, 2010 10:15 pm

It's just six years old, but Britons have lived with it long enough to declare the Aston Martin DB9 their favorite car of the past 25 years. Great Britain's drivers were asked to choose their favorite car from a list of 30 rides going back to 1985 and fully ten percent of them chose Aston's middle-child coupe, said to be "synonymous with James Bond" even though he never drove one. Germany rounded out the podium spots with the Volkswagen Golf at number two, and the (Anglo-SaxonGerman) Mini at number three.

You can follow the jump for the press release on the survey. Or you can have a look at the DB9 Volante in the high-res gallery below and see if you can figure out why its hardtop sibling took home the trophy.
======================================
Cheap SEO

madi123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee on Sat May 22, 2010 1:21 pm

My all time favorite car is Maruti Esteem for its sleek looks, but my latest passion is Volkswagen Polo.

cadee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:18 am

It is expensive. Too expensive really for what you get in terms of technology, but when you first put your foot down, and those tail pipes start to trouble seismographs in faraway places, and the four-wheel-drive system starts to post power to whichever one of the fat tyres has the most grip and the whole thing starts to come alive, then all of a sudden £131,600 doesn’t sound so bad any more.

Of course, each of us needs a slightly stupid excuse for buying a supercar that you can never use. Mine is: I keep banging on about what fun supercars are to own and drive. So it’s only right and proper that I should put my money where my mouth is. My children agree with me on this.

But then the next night I come over all Maserati-ish. I loathe the flappy-paddle gearbox that comes as standard and ruins the Quattroporte, but I know a traditional automatic is in the pipeline and I’m sure that this will remove the bung that, to date, has stopped me buying one.

It may be a four-door saloon and it may have a few styling cues from the 1972 Vauxhall Cresta, but nevertheless I challenge you to park this outside your house and then walk to your front door without turning round for one last look before going inside. It has, what’s the word . . . presence.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.
Teeth Bleaching Glasgow|Invisalign Glasgow.'.'
'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

madi123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rajin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 am

My all time favorite car is Honda CRV. It is luxurious as well as powerful.

rajin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jvpl on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 am

Though i have a brand new Hyundai i20 but i still love my dad's premier padmini and sorry to all the big car manufacturers that is still my favorite car.

jvpl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofgamesdotnet on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:09 am

rahulmittal wrote:Hello.
Mine favourite car is Hyundai Accent. And the reason of liking the accent is it has a very good structure, headlights. And mainly the looks of the car is very luxurious.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

kingofgamesdotnet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 am

My favorite car is i10. It's has a great look and very luxurious.
Famous Quotes by Angelina Jolie
Angelina Jolie Quotes

dewde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chair on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:41 pm

ose tail pipes start to trouble seismographs in faraway places, and the four-wheel-drive system starts to post power to whichever one of the fat tyres has the most grip and the whole thing starts to come alive, then all of a sudden £131,600 doesn’t sound so bad any more.

chair

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How to access your administration panel ?

Post  door on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 am

Germany rounded out the podium spots with the Volkswagen Golf at number two, and the (Anglo-SaxonGerman) Mini at number three.

Noise Cancelling Headphones
Noise Cancellation Headphones
--------------

door

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Main

Post  about2 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:41 am

about2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum