dream car project

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: dream car project

Post  johnphilips on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:41 pm

reymond wrote:Hi....
Today technology is booming day by day but the civic hybrid has fulfilled the needs of a consumer to an extent, and I think that Honda will fulfill the dream of a dream car in near future.

Yes, I totally agree with you reymond. Honda make a hybrid cars but I think there are many cars company's is in the same race.

John Philips
seriöse Singelbörse stingray boots

johnphilips

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  osenorman on Mon May 17, 2010 12:59 am

Hi everyone,
I think that Honda will fulfill the dream car in the near future and I also like it. thanks.

osenorman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cadee on Sat May 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Bajaj announcing to make world,s cheapest car for only 1 lac rupees is my dream car project.It is a ray of hope for millions of Indians who always dream of owing a car but cannot afford because of higher prices.

cadee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vivan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Honda Hybrid offers a lot more to its owners. The Honda Civic Hybrid is a comfortable and a convenient car as it provides automatic air conditioning, AM/FM/Satellite radio.

vivan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:56 am

I think that Honda’s Civic Hybrid car is a dream car and this car is really good for our environment. I don’t think that it’s a con car or psychological play on the minds.

remmaada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  osebho on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:21 pm

The Honda Civic Hybrid is a comfortable and a convenient car as it provides automatic air conditioning, AM/FM/Satellite radio.

osebho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rajin on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 am

My dream project is to modify all maruti 800's into a small open car.

rajin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bhovika on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 am

As everyone think about their advanced lifestyle. A good cars gives good personality.

bhovika

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jvpl on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:54 am

Bajaj announcing to make world,s cheapest car for only 1 lac rupees is my dream car project.

jvpl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kreams on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:57 am

I think that Honda’s Civic Hybrid car is a dream car and this car is really good for our environment. I don’t think that it’s a con car or psychological play on the minds.

kreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pixel on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 am

Honda Hybrid offers a lot more to its owners. The Honda Civic Hybrid is a comfortable and a convenient car as it provides automatic air conditioning, AM/FM/Satellite radio.

pixel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bestseoservices on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 am

[quote="Admin"]Hi,

This site briefs about the dream project about the car and really the dream project of Mr. Deepak is really nice he provides all the facilities in his dream car like comfortable seats, comfortable to drive, good milage, and all the required things that i want so his dream car is really nice to me i really want to purchase this car in the future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Deepak.

Hi,

This site briefs about the dream project about the car and really the dream project of Mr. Deepak is really nice he provides all the facilities in his dream car like comfortable seats, comfortable to drive, good milage, and all the required things that i want so his dream car is really nice to me i really want to purchase this car in the future.

bestseoservices

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rockback on Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Well I think nowadays it doesnt matter whether the car is durable and technically upgraded or not, what matters is whether it can fulfill the style quotient or not.

rockback

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalaks on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:54 am

all the required things that i want so his dream car is really nice to me i really want to purchase this car in the future.

shalaks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  himani on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:08 am

My dream car is HONDA CIVIC HYBRID. I like it because of its features and advanced look.

himani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde on Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 pm

People Quotes
Famous People Quotes and Sayings

dewde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 am

As everyone think about their advanced lifestyle. A good cars gives good personality. Honda Civic Hybrid give them success to their dreams. Its advanced technology give more pleasureful journey.
Angelina Jolie Sayings
Quotes by Abi Titmuss

dewde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newgold on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:50 am

here we are talking about the dream care so my dream car is bantly because it's very comfartable to drive and it's looks attracting me so much in the future if i am able to buy car then definatly buy this one.

newgold

View user profile

Back to top Go down

play

Post  mail on Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 am

Well, we’re here then to pit logic against factuality to figure out just how effective Honda’s latest technological showcase is, and for once, we’re leaving conscience out of it all.

mail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum