dream car project

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

dream car project

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Green technology makes its entry in India with the Civic Hybrid, though at a price. Muntaser Mirkar delves into the details and thinks this is one car that the environmentalists will love.

Ever wonder how the first three letters of the word conscience spell ‘con’? Now could this merely be just a coincidence of the English language or is our conscience in reality a way of fooling ourselves into thinking we’re doing the right thing when you’re simply scared of doing it any other way? Similarly, does the Civic Hybrid really work or is it just a psychological play on the minds of the environmentally aware? Well, we’re here then to pit logic against factuality to figure out just how effective Honda’s latest technological showcase is, and for once, we’re leaving conscience out of it all.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dreamcar.freeforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: dream car project

Post  nitesh on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi....
I truly agree with you but the civic hybrid has fulfilled the needs of a consumer to an extent, and I think that Honda will fulfill the dream of a dream car in near future.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Houston Gift Shop loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

nitesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New Honda Hybrid

Post  Aridaman on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Honda Hybrid offers a lot more to its owners. The Honda Civic Hybrid is a comfortable and a convenient car as it provides automatic air conditioning, AM/FM/Satellite radio.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local florists list [url=http://www.cheaponline-loans.co.uk/h

Aridaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

dream car

Post  jitendersemwal on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:11 pm

I think that Honda’s Civic Hybrid car is a dream car and this car is really good for our environment. I don’t think that it’s a con car or psychological play on the minds.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Phoenix flowers cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

jitendersemwal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream car

Post  kittyatwork on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:25 am

Hi everyone,
I think that Honda will fulfill the dream car in the near future and I also like it. thanks.
kitty
___________________________________________________________________________________
Find a florist in Phoenix cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

kittyatwork

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. I am very new to this site.

Post  sharmapriya on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:35 am

Well hi friends,
I'm new to this forum and i'm not having that of knowledge regarding cars. Thank you for sharing this knowledge about cars. I do feel that honda civic is a dream car of many people.
Priya
__________________________________________________________________________________________-
Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

sharmapriya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

about dream car project

Post  Admin on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:57 am

Hi,

This site briefs about the dream project about the car and really the dream project of Mr. Deepak is really nice he provides all the facilities in his dream car like comfortable seats, comfortable to drive, good milage, and all the required things that i want so his dream car is really nice to me i really want to purchase this car in the future.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Deepak.

Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dream Car

Post  rahul kumar on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 am

Hello,

this site contain all the knowledge about the car's this site is very useful for car user's by the help of this site they can know more about their cars as far as my dream car is concern my dream car is Lamborgini and Skoda.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

rahul kumar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ram Chander

Post  ramchander on Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:09 pm

For the individual car ownership does offer a leap in freedom and opportunity. The freedom to go where and when you want. A freedom undreamt of for working class people of earlier generations. Indeed, for man learning to drive is the major break from the stifling restrictions of the family and the first step to adulthood.

ramchander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mac on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Cool Hi !

First time I am visiting this site, and this site contain information of future cars, everyone has a single dream of their future car, I mean dream car, which has good look and mileage and most important their safety. Honda is the prestigious company in car world and Honda manufactures any kind of car, always that good and comfortable for all. Thanks for sharing this type of knowledge with us………..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

manoj

Phoenix flowers cheapest loans casas vilafranca ringtone downloads

mac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amardeep on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:19 pm

i am not getting green technolgy. what does this means?
where long i m thingking , that car is free form polutions. provide more information related to this

amardeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vireshwar on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:52 pm

hi...
In my point of view the honda civic is a nice car having good interior, look and milage however it is an upper segment car so i think that honda will be sooner develop a car that will be in the budget of a common man and can fulfill his dream of a dream car.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vireshwar
Houston Gift Shop loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

vireshwar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

about dream car project

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 am

Hello,

This site provides the information about the dream project of car and it's really a dream project because the site developer includes all the comfort in his dream project and this one is comfortable for everyone because this one is cheap and best and i think everybody like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Knowledge

Post  Brett on Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:42 pm

Hi,
I am serching for latest cars from a long time and I am confused about a matter that what should I purchase, A civic or a honda city. please suggest me as soon as possible.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Houston virtual florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Brett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Green technology

Post  amardeep on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:18 pm

i am not getting what is green technology i would like to know about green technology
please suggest me any site which is realated to green technology.

amardeep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  reymond on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Hi....
Today technology is booming day by day but the civic hybrid has fulfilled the needs of a consumer to an extent, and I think that Honda will fulfill the dream of a dream car in near future.

reymond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nitesh on Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 pm

no rply

nitesh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Honda Civic Hybrid

Post  Harry on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 pm

As everyone think about their advanced lifestyle. A good cars gives good personality. Honda Civic Hybrid give them success to their dreams. Its advanced technology give more pleasureful journey.

Houston Best Florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

Harry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream Car

Post  reidderick on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 pm

hello
here we are talking about the dream care so my dream car is bantly because it's very comfartable to drive and it's looks attracting me so much in the future if i am able to buy car then definatly buy this one.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

reidderick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream Car

Post  sharmapriya on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:33 am

Hello friends,
I'm Priya Sharma from Delhi(INDIA).
As now a days everyone is eager to have his\her own dream car. My dream car is HONDA CIVIC HYBRID. I like it because of its features and advanced look.
Priya
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Phase One Car Transport

sharmapriya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rishisharma on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:38 am

yes, i m going to modify my car
the one dhobi bhai calls white khatara

modifying includes external looks + the engine
chances are a Super Charger or may be Turbo, lets see

the whole project might take up to a year to complete and more than 10,000

rishisharma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jitendrakumar007 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:57 am

Hi

I am jitendra and I am from India according to me if you are planning to get a new car firstly you should make sure of your need and according to me you should go with you need.
After this make your budget around recommendation on what car to buy. Sales related work, need to run around, or, it is more advisable to pay few more thousand to get a better car.

jitendra kumar

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Capture One Auto Transport

jitendrakumar007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Its all about the money!

Post  poonamthacker on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 am

Hi everyone.
Well I think nowadays it doesnt matter whether the car is durable and technically upgraded or not, what matters is whether it can fulfill the style quotient or not. It's the same story with the Hero Honda Civic Hybrid model. People are ready to compromise on the technology and utility factor as long as they are stylish and fit their high profiles.
poonam
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
dallas mortgage companies Car Transport

poonamthacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Car

Post  rahulmittal on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:43 am

First time I am visiting this site, and this site contain information of future cars, everyone has a single dream of their future car, I mean dream car, which has good look and mileage and most important their safety. Honda is the prestigious company in car world and Honda manufactures any kind of car, always that good and comfortable for all. Thanks for sharing this type of knowledge with us.
Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

rahulmittal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 am

You are an very ambitious person
Your dream project is also very nice

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down