Your first subject

Go down

Your first subject

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:43 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dreamcar.freeforumpro.com

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone. I am very new to this site.

Post  sharmapriya on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 am

Hi everyone,
Well it seems to be very interesting and knowledgable site.Everyone must be having a dream car for which he can spend .My dream car is Honda civic.
Priya
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Buy flowers in Houston no credit check loans pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

sharmapriya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cars for Exchange

Post  Brett on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi,
You can Exchange your cars by paying some ammount.As you have told that you have a honda civik so please go to site of this and then get informations from there.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Houston virtual florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca ringtones for the iPhone

Brett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream Car

Post  Harry on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Hi,
I am new to this site please give me some ideas if you have about the cars. I like to gather more and more knowledge about the cars, its my hobby.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Houston Best Florist loans with no credit check pisos vilafranca download iPhone ringtones

Harry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

carrrrrrrr

Post  reidderick on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:12 pm

this site is all about the cars now every body have at least one car so thats why this topic is very commen evry body take participate in this conversation because by debating on car we can share our thought about the diffrent cars i would like to thanks to the forum owner because i am a car lover

____________________________________________________________________________________

Local florists list no credit check loans anuncios vilafranca del penedes download cell phone ringtones

reidderick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your first subject

Post  rishisharma on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 am

Knowing a bit more about your car can save you money at the garage !! Don't feel ripped of ever again !!
Most owners don't know as much about basic car care as they should. So when things go wrong, they are left in the hands of so called experts. Don't let them baffle you with big words and parts you've never heard of.

Last edited by rishisharma on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

rishisharma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much for the help!

Post  poonamthacker on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:48 am

Hello Sir,
I am new to this site but I am glad to have found this topic.
Now after reading this topic I am finding it easy to operate this site. Thank you so much the guidance. I am looking forward to see more and more on this site.
poonam
______________________________________________________________________________________________
dallas mortgage companies Car Transport

poonamthacker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:18 am

Well this site is basically about cars
Here all the car lovers will get different opinion about their cars

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ayliana on Fri May 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Hi everyone,
Well it seems to be very interesting and informative site.Everyone must be having a dream car for which he can spend .My dream car is VV Polo,

ayliana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  remmaada on Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 am

I am new to this site please give me some ideas if you have about the cars. I like to gather more and more knowledge about the cars, its my hobby.

remmaada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  madi123 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am

An Eire of the Senses is an exhibition being held at the temporary exhibition space of the Ireland pavilion at Expo 2010 Shanghai. It is organised by the 411 Galleries under the curatorship of James Ryan a locally based artist. The exhibition includes painting, drawing, video art, sculpture, photography and printmaking from 21 of Ireland's leading contemporary artists. The exhibition runs from the 16th to 30th June 2010 with an official opening on the 19th June. Featured in the exhibition is Enda Odonoghue, who has promoted his work at absolutearts.com since 2005.

=====================================
Driving Lessons Glasgow | Driving Lessons

madi123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  himani on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 am

In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

himani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dewde on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Most owners don't know as much about basic car care as they should. So when things go wrong, they are left in the hands of so called experts. Don't let them baffle you with big words and parts you've never heard of.
Hell Famous Quotes
Hell Quotes

dewde

View user profile

Back to top Go down

india

Post  waqk on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:17 am

then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

blog commeting services
link building services
================

waqk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Undweintin

Post  cheap on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:12 pm

In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

Cheap Web Design
[====================================}

cheap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

How to modify your board's appearance ?

Post  about2 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 am

You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

about2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum